Type of contractFull time
Category• Technician & Engineer, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a Calibration Engineer to join the team based at our site in Yateley,
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Calibration Engineer, you will be responsible for all aspects of Electrical calibration, measuring instrumentation to national standards in a UKAS -17025 accredited Laboratory. You will also undertake Electrical calibration measurements to the correct procedures, instructions and specifications. Maintain relevant records of work, data and results in a traceable and auditable manner utilising the relevant business management system.
Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Calibration of Electrical Measuring equipment.
- Conversant with Electrical theory and all types of calibration equipment
- Maintain the Calibration Database and filing system.
- Maintenance of Calibration Certification and files.
- Assist with on the job training when required.
- Assist in the development and Improvement of Inspection and Calibration procedures.
- Participate in Trescal Interlaboratory measurement audits.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and timely turn-around on all equipment and service.
- Perform other laboratory support functions as required in an efficient and orderly manner.
- Participate in external/internal audits as required by the Trescal Quality Manager within the Trescal facility.
- Ensure that mandatory and legislative QH&S/HS&E aspects of work are implemented at all times.
- Endeavour to complete all work within the budgeted timescale and target dates and ensure proper control and accounting of work in progress is maintained and reported to your line manager.
Our ideal Calibration Engineer
- Knowledge of calibration practices and theories, analogue and digital circuit analysis.
- Knowledge in Windows-based and laboratory automation software.
- Experience of working within Customer focused environment.
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as an Air Tool Maintenance and Calibration Engineer, you will be offered a highly competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, life assurance, and Trescal Perks Hub.
At Trescal, every employee is the entrepreneur of their job and their career. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence of our clients, contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of our companies and create our Group’s identity.